Argentina award shows

Luisana Lopilato looking dazzling in red during the JUNO Awards

4:00 PMUnknown



Argentine actress Luisana Lopilato accompanied husband Michael Bublé to the JUNO Awards, which celebrate Canadian musicians and artists and which were presented in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada during the weekend of 20–21 of April. Although Bublé was the presenter of the award show, it was his spectacular wife who was in the center of attention as the couple walked the red carpet. 

The pregnant Lopilato wore a spectacular floor length red gown with a plunging neckline by Jorge Ibañez, a gorgeous dress that showed her growing baby bump. Michael wore a black tuxedo when he arrived, but later changed in to a purple jacket.

The happy couple, which is expecting their first baby for August, had previously revealed their excitement about their little bundle of joy. Michael said: “I can't wait to be a daddy, I am really excited about it. I am definitely going to be a hands-on dad, whatever that means. It’s the best thing that has ever happened to me. It's given me a wonderful perspective; it's given me a lot of bravery. This will be the best thing I have ever created.”

He also revealed that Luisana has been playing many of Michael's songs for the baby: “My wife has been listening to my music while she has been pregnant. She plays my record and plays my songs all the time!”





You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Labels

Followers

Contact Form