Aracely Arámbula Danna García

The death of Karla Álvarez shocks the telenovela industry

5:52 AMUnknown


The sudden and unexpected death of Mexican actress Karla Álvarez this past Friday has shocked the telenovela industry. Many of Karla’s friends and colleagues expressed their unbelief and condolences. Countless messages of sadness and shock were posted by fans and colleagues via the social networks.

Thalía, who worked with Karla in “Maria Merceds", Karla’s first telenovela, wrote: "Very saddened by the parting of Karlita Álvarez. Great memories of “María Mercedes”. Prayers for her family. May she rest in peace".

Aracely Arámbula, who collaborated with Karla in "Alma Rebelde", said: "Deeply saddened today... I feel sorry for the loss of our dear colleague Karla. I love you and I hug you from here".

Kate del Castillo, who played Karla’s sister in the 1998 production "La Mentira", posted a photo of both of them in the novela and wrote: "You left too soon my dear Karla Alvarez, you will be missed here. I’ll never forget the great moments that we spent together. My prayers are with your family".

Danna García, who worked with Álvarez in two telenovelas, "Un Gancho Al Corazón" and her last production "Qué Bonito Amor", also expressed her sadness: “Karlita, you left us... Your happiness will stay with us. I love you wherever you are".

Sebastián Rulli, who also worked with her in "Un Gancho Al Corazón", wrote: “Very sad and lamentable news about our colleague and friend Karla Álvarez”.

Jacky Bracamontes, who also worked with Karla in two telenovelas, "Las Tontas No Van Al Cielo" and "Heridas de Amor", wrote: "I remember her with great affection. A big hug with all my heart to the family of Karla Álvarez. A lot of faith and rapid resignation. RIP my dear little sister San Llorento".

Chantal Andere wrote: "I feel profoundly saddened by the death of the lovely Karla Álvarez. May you rest in peace 'venadito' (Little Deer)".

Sherlyn said: "I will stay with all the beautiful things you left me! You were a great co-worker and a good friend. May God bless you".

Ingrid Martz, one of Alvarez's co-stars in "Heridas de Amor", wrote: "I lament with all my soul the death of Karla Álvarez. Let’s pray for her eternal rest."

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Labels

Followers

Contact Form