África Zavala Maite Perroni

Maite Perroni, Ximena Navarrete and África Zavala: who will be the new "María la del barrio"?

12:28 PMUnknown


Not long after it was announced that producer Nathalie Lartilleux will be preparing a remake of the 1995 classic "María la del barrio", a list of possible candidates to play the leading role is only increasing, and Maite Perroni, Ximena Navarrete and África Zavala, three of hottest young Mexican actresses, are a few of the names that were mentioned.

Ximena Navarrete denied that she was contacted by Lartilleux, and said: “I don’t know anything! It would be very good that someone else would offer me to act in another novela, it means that they liked something, and I would appreciate it.”

Navarrete is currently focused on finishing her current and first telenovela "La Tempestad", which will end in November: “I’m super concentrated in this project because one can’t start something without finishing the previous project. I’m happy with this opportunity, it was incredible. I’ve learnt so much.”

Maite Perroni, who is currently promoting her first solo cd, said she would be delighted to act in this remake: “It’s a story that I like, I think it’s a role that always melts hearts, so I think it would be something beautiful.”

África Zavala also commented on the opportunity to play the iconic role that was played by Thalía: “It’s a beautiful role that the people always like and adore, and I had the opportunity to watch it.”

Who would you prefer as the leading lady of this remake?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Labels

Followers

Contact Form