Aracely Arámbula Mexico

Aracely Arámbula surprises fans with plans for a new telenovela and a grupero album

8:17 AMUnknown


Actress and singer Aracely Arámbula has announced that she’ll be soon coming back with a new grupero album. After starring Telemundo’s successful telenovela “La Patrona” this year, Arámbula is not planning to stop anytime soon. She revealed: "We are working on the album and you will soon know more details. Meanwhile, two songs I that I sing are played in “La Patrona”. The songs will be new and will belong to the grupero genre, which I like because I am from the north.”

Arámbula was previously recognized for her music. In 2000, Arámbula was nominated for a Billboard Award in the "Latin Music" segment for Best Album, Best Duo and Best Regional Mexican Song for her album "Solo tuya". She later released the album "Sexy".


She also revealed that she has plans to make another telenovela with Telemundo: "I am very happy with my home in Telemundo and I want to continue working with them. Doors are always open because people who gave me opportunities, who treated me so well, one is glad to return to work with them.”

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Labels

Followers

Contact Form