Brazil Bruna Marquezine

Brazilian celebrities celebrate Dia dos Namorados

5:21 AMUnknown


June 12th was an excellent excuse for all Brazilians to share their love with the world and with their fans, as it was the famous ‘Dia dos Namorados’, or day of the boyfriends/girlfriends. Many of our favorite actors and actresses dedicated photos, poems and romantic words to their loved ones via their social network accounts.

Here are some of them:

Actress Thaila Ayala posted a photo of her 2011 wedding with actor Paulo Vilhena and wrote: “Eternal love, happy day!”



Murilo Benício posted a picture of him with girlfriend Débora Falabella:



After rumors of crisis in the relationship of Grazi Massafera and Cauã Reymond, Grazi posted a photo of them together, stating: “A day filled with love for everybody”:



Rômulo Neto also posted a photo of girlfriend Cleo Pires, who is currently in Paris, and wrote: “My companion, my love… I miss you so much; my heart aches because we’re so far away from each other. Kisses. I love you a lot!”



Tom Rezende, boyfriend of actress Isis Valverde, wrote: “Love is the most beautiful thing you can have… My friend, confident, my love! I love you so much!”



Footballer Neymar and girlfriend Bruna Marquezine posted photos of each other.

Neymar quoted a song by Jorge e Mateus to express his feelings for the actress: “Peace and love, it’s what I want for us, and for nothing in this world to silence our voice, sky and sea and someone to love, the shiver every time we meet @brumarquezine. Happy Dia dos Namorados."



Bruna Marquezine quoted a song by Thiaguinho: “And you come, making me feel so good. You make me so happy… I love you! A lot of love for us both @njunior11. Happy Dia dos Namorados."


She later posted a photo of the roses she received on this special day:





You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Labels

Followers

Contact Form