babies Jacqueline Bracamontes

Jacky Bracamontes announces her second pregnancy

12:30 PMUnknown


Thrilling news for Mexican actress and presenter Jacky Bracamontes, who surprisingly announced her second pregnancy. She shared the exciting news on the final broadcast of "La Voz... Mexico", joking that her stomach didn't look bloated because she was sick, but because she was pregnant. 

She added that she's two and a half months along her pregnancy. The coaches of the reality show hurried up to congratulate her, and David Bisbal added that he hopes it will be a boy.

Bracamontes thanked the numerous fans and well-wishers that congratulated her on her Twitter account: "Thank you so much for all your well-wishes for this pregnancy of our second child. Martín and I are very happy and grateful”.

Jacky gave birth for the first time back in March this year to her twins whom she and her husband named after themselves. However, her little newborn Martín unfortunately passed away due to respiratory problems. Bracamontes said in an interview: “I think time heals everything. I haven't gotten over it yet, but I know I will with the love of my husband and just by seeing my daughter. That's the biggest support I get from the two of them".

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Labels

Followers

Contact Form