Mexico Sherlyn

Sherlyn talks about her Balinese wedding

11:35 AMUnknown


Mexican actress Sherlyn, who currently is the guest host of the program 'Despierta América', recently confessed that she and fiancée Gerardo Islas held a Balinese wedding ceremony during their vacation in there. The ceremony took place shortly before Islas gave Sherlyn a gorgeous engagement ring, and both wore traditional Balinese costumes.

The thrilled bride recalled: “When we went to Bali I told Gerardo I wanted a ceremony, a Balinese blessing. We had luck and met the king of Kerambitam, called Bapak Oka. He organized our wedding, you can’t imagine what a ceremony it was! Then he gave me the ring. It was during the ceremony, and he told me: ‘You are the woman of my life, I want you to marry me.’”


Sherlyn also spoke about the couple’s plans for the traditional civil and religious wedding ceremonies. While the civil wedding take place in September in Cancun, the religious one will be during April of 2014 in Puebla. 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Labels

Followers

Contact Form