Amor à Vida Brazil

Caio Castro seen kissing a beautiful brunette during festival

5:26 PMUnknown




While attending the Lollapalooza festival in São Paulo on March 31st, heartthrob Caio Castro was seen with a mysterious brunette. Both of them couldn’t get their hands off each other and were seen holding hands and kissing passionately during the event.

Castro even carried his affair around during the performance of the Kaiser Chiefs. According to some sources, the beautiful brunette is a dentist. When asked about the identity of his affair, the ‘Fina Estampa’ actor answered: "My heart is doing beautifully.”

Upon arriving to the event, he said: “I came to see Pearl Jam, but I also like many other genres: Samba, Pagode, different styles. I like good music.”

The actor is currently filming a Fernando Meirelles film where he will portray a judoka, and also preparing for his upcoming telenovela role. He will return to the small screen with the new prime time novela ‘Amor à Vida’, where he will play a doctor. “I am going to portray a doctor. I joked that I was a medicine student in my last role, but that now I graduated and am playing a doctor. During my preparation for the role I even did residency. It made me want to study medicine for real.”







You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Labels

Followers

Contact Form